We urgently need your support to continue delivering our valuable work with disabled and vulnerable people
There have been cuts in funding for charities and across the arts and social sector. Many organisations have stopped operating, increasing the demand for our projects. More than ever our projects are dependent on the goodwill of community grant managers, sponsors and donors like you to make dance and theatre accessible to all.
Make a donation
Our donations are handled by JustGiving.
Don’t forget to add Gift aid if you can.
How your money helps
- £10 could buy an essential sensory prop to use within workshops
- £25 could pay for a session of DanceBase for one dancer
- £250 could allow one person to attend a whole term of DanceBase sessions
- £1000 could pay for one person to attend a term of training and work experience
- £2250 could pay for our annual showcase involving 60 children and adults
Where your money goes
We operate with minimal overheads. We don’t rent offices and our project venues are heavily subsidised by our partners. 80% of our fee and funding revenue is spent directly on providing dance and theatre activities to disabled and vulnerable people. The remainder pays for overheads such as insurance, telephone and key staff to run projects including the Administrator and Artistic Director.