Having been in discussion with our Trustees we have sadly decided to close on Friday 20th March until it is deemed ok to reopen. We feel that this is in the interest of both participants and workers given the current climate. We know this is very sad and people will be disappointed but we feel it is the safest option and hope that you understand.
We will update you all again as soon as we have any news on when we are able to safely open.
The Silverbirch Team